New mothers are always concerned and scared at the same time when it comes to taking care of their baby’s skin and hair care. We always recommend mommies to use gentle and mild products for their kids. You need to understand that baby hair has just started developing at this stage. Therefore, it will be very fragile, and a considerable amount of wash in the hair routine is sufficient.
While cleansing the baby hair, there are a few steps, which you may follow:
- Firstly, apply lukewarm water to wet the hair. Too cold or hot water may directly affect the scalp of the baby or infant.
- Put a pea-sized amount of mild shampoo conditioners for kids. Shea Butter is an excellent ingredient for moisturizing the baby scalp and hair ends.
- The scalp of your baby may look dry and leaves flakes. This is mainly due to new skin or cell formation. Use dry scalp shampoos that can soothe the scalp skin better.
- Massage well through his head until you see small lathers growing. This is a great technique to initiate blood circulation well. Hair follicles grow better once the massaging is done correctly. You can also rinse thoroughly with the help of a soft damp cloth.
- When you are selecting any conditioner, try avoiding it if your baby is less than nine months. You can otherwise apply conditioner on your kid’s damp hair. Wait for 4-5 minutes and then wash it off nicely.
- Using natural essential oils while bathing your baby is a brilliant idea. Jojoba oil, almond, and even coconut oil are healthy for hair root strengthening.